Richard W. Davis – Attorney in Radford, Va
Experienced Lawyer Serving Southwest VA
Attorney Richard W. Davis provides extensive experience and sets a high standard for our firm as a lawyer serving clients in Southwest Virginia. Some of his memberships and professional achievements include:
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Radford General District Court Judge: 1962-1980.
- Associate Professor: Radford University, Business Law, 1982-1988.
- Who’s Who in American Law
- Author: “Hold ‘Em Poker Bible”, Commonwealth Press, Inc., first printing, 1984, second printing, 1987, third printing, 1995.
- Lecturer: “Trial Tactics”, Virginia Trial Lawyers, 1978.
- State of Virginia Legal Counsel: Virginia Jaycees, 1964.
- Member: Carilion Health Systems
- Advisory Board and Retired Board Member: BB&T Bank.
- Retired Member: Virginia State Bar Council, 1989-1995.
- Current Member (since 1992) and Chairman (since 2002):
- Public Defenders Commission, Commonwealth of Virginia
Radford-Montgomery County (President, 1974), Virginia and American Bar Associations
Virginia State Bar (Member, Disciplinary Committee, 1986-1989): Twenty-Seventh Judicial District.
Fellow: American College of Trial Lawyers; Virginia Law Foundation (Fellow, Council, 1989-1995); American Bar Foundation.
Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, & More
Richard W. Davis was born in Rocky Mount, Virginia, served in the military as a First Lieutenant in the U.S. Air Force from 1952 through 1957, and attended law school at the University of Richmond, receiving his Juris Doctor.
He was admitted to the Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 1966, U.S. Supreme Court.
Practice Areas for Attorney Richard W. Davis in Southwest VA
The practice areas that Attorney Richard W. Davis handles for clients in Southwest Virginia are:
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Traffic Offenses
- Drug Offenses
- Assault & Battery
Contact Attorney Richard W. Davis at Davis, Davis & Davis Attorneys in Radford, VA.